The first thing to remember when connecting your Surface Pro to your TV wirelessly, is never connect it through the dock and wirelessly, otherwise you will end up with displays everywhere! Choose only one method.
This guide will focus on connecting wirelessly to the TV in your classroom. The step by step instructions are as follows:
- Turn the TV on
- Change the input to “Stream”
- Click the notification button in the bottom-right of the screen
- Click the text that says “Expand”, then the button that says “Connect”
- The Surface Pro will scan for nearby TVs. Select the one that corresponds with your room.
- If this is your first time connecting, you will then be asked for a PIN, which will be displayed, on the board.
- You can use the display in 2 modes. Extended or duplicated. In extended mode, you have 2 screens so that you can show 2 different things at a time. To change modes, use the Windows key + P on the keyboard to scroll through the options.